Wednesday, January 7, 2009

MUMBAI: MUSLIMS MERCILESSLY TORTURED THE VICTIMS, JEWS GOT IT THE WORST

MUMBAI: MUSLIM NAZIS' TOLD "KILL THEM", "Gunshots than rang out, followed by cheers"

from Atlas Shrugs

I am angry. I am sick in my soul. The West refuses to engage this enemy that has declared all out war on our civilization. The media, the UN, the political elites bow to Islam. They refuse to speak its name. They refuse to stop immigration. They are afraid.

I am not afraid. I AM CALLING FOR NEW LEGISLATION -"Mumbai legislation". Rollback all pending legislation on gun control. Rollback all gun control, effective immediately. If the Indians had been armed the Muslims would have been stopped dead in their tracks. If this photographer had been armed, he would have shot jihadis and not the pictures of he blood lust in their eyes.

Would pious NY cops react the same way?

more at http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/11/mumbai-muslims.html

No comments: