from http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2006/04/last-boat-out-of-liverpool.html
[excerpt]
As Palestine became the darling of the Left, I moved right. Up until now, I’d always seen my conservative philosophy as arising from my economic principles, and that is certainly true. But, above all, it was my solidarity with Israel which slowly evolved into a militant stand against those of my fellow citizens who seemed to hate America and Israel equally. When I would occasionally (and then more frequently) meet a pro-Palestinian Jew, the cognitive dissonance made me queasy. Their outlook, to me, was either insane or perverted. I still think this.
--Dymphna at Gates of Vienna
http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2006/04/last-boat-out-of-liverpool.html
EgyptAir pilot posts video of Israeli plane, with audio saying ‘eye for
eye, tooth for tooth, violence for violence’
-
EgyptAir pilot posts video of Israeli plane, with audio saying ‘eye for
eye, tooth for tooth, violence for violence’
“Osama Mansour should be grounded i...
1 hour ago



No comments:
Post a Comment